First Freebie because of this Blog

Who would have thought that after 4 years of sporadically writing on this blog, I will have my first freebie this year? Yup, finally this blog bore its first fruit courtesy of my friend Oli. But let me tell you how it came to be. It all started with this question:


I love planners! I always the Php 60 thin ones from National Bookstore because it has decent writing space and it's so light! It fits perfectly inside my bag. But since this year is about changes and because I am getting old, I decided that I could do with another planner--a more mature one. So Oli's message came on time (although a week before, I already bought one from NB but don't tell him that). At first, I really thought that he was selling me the planner but the next lines in our convo read like:

Oli: "Oh don't worry about it, I'm giving it to you for free."
Me: "What?? Really?? No way!"
Oli: "Yeah, you just have to write something about it."
Me: "That's it? Push! Thank you so much Oli!"

You see, Oli is a web developer and I assume that he is the guy behind Freespeech Publications' gorgeous website. How sweet of him to think of me about their planner. So, after exchange of details and whatnots, someone from Freespeech contacted me.

Good thing that their office is near my place so after my doctor's appointment on the first week of January, I went to their office and got my planner. It was so easy to get the planner even if I just got it from Manong Guard in their office. Cookie points for coordination!

When I held it in my hands, I keep saying to myself that "OMG, you have your first freebie because of the blog!!! Sweet!" I had to compose myself from opening it right away because I really planned on doing so while I reach my house.

The first thing I did when I got home is open it and here's what it looks like:

 I want and will believe in you! But seriously, because of this journal, in a way, I have donated to the Lifeline Foundation Support Team, Inc.-a non-government organization in the Philippines that responds to call of help and need around the world. You could visit their website here

The Change Planner 2017 has been a yearly endeavor of Freespeech Publications since 2008, and with the visionary and life-changing books that they publish, this planner is just one way of helping change someone else's life. 

Very hispter illustrations inside. This year, I will try something new! I want to learn either sign language or the Morse code. How about you, what are your goals for 2017?

First time to have a planner with coupons and I'm really excited to use it even if it's not Christmas! Oh, I can't wait for September so that I can use it when G comes home. :-) P.S. Excuse my dirty nails. 

No cramming...I hope. 

Here are some of the coupons that I will use. 

Acts of friendship and love. I love the concept!

As you can see, I've already started using it and I am proud to say that I accomplished these errands this past weekend and I've already updated my planner. This is so exciting and I hope that I can use it throughout the year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in this. 

It even checks up on your life. How cool is that? Actually, it also has a page after December that asks you how much you've saved or how much of your goals have you accomplished. 

I really hope that this planner will help me to become a more organized girl; and also, if you want to help as well, Free Speech Publications sell this online. They also have other designs that you can check out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Bite: Tagaytay Edition

Ten Things before 10